GET NOTICED ONLINE!
Elevate your online presence and convert followers into clients.
Don't know where to start? Here are a few suggestions:
- The blog contains tons of valuable and FREE information (This post explains what Pinterest is, and this post explains what a SMM is in detail.)
- If you are a DIY person and want to tackle Pinterest for yourself, I have a Pinterest course that teaches you Pinterest for business step-by-step! (Payment plan available!)
- Are you feeling like you need to outsource some work? Check out the services section. I have packages available for every budget. (If you don’t see anything that fits your needs, send me a message and let’s talk!)
- Subscribe to my vault of exclusive freebies and resources just for you!
- Subscribe to my weekly newsletter to stay in the loop and be the first person to find out about new posts, discounts, resources, and more.
Let’s get social! Follow Planner Wishes Virtual Services on these awesome platforms to get EVEN MORE free information DAILY:
I’d like to introduce myself. I’m Lori. I am the founder of Planner Wishes Virtual Services.
A little about me: I am a graduate of the University of Hawai’i system, with degrees in Liberal Arts and Elementary Education. While I loved working with children, administration is my calling. As I began my career, I started in reception, and eventually made my way up to Executive Assistant and later small business owner. I am passionate about helping others and take pride in the work I put out. If I don’t know something I don’t stop there; instead, I commit myself to researching and finding out the answer to the best of my ability. I believe that we never stop learning in life!
I have a beautiful and rambunctious 4 (going on 16) year-old daughter. She definitely keeps me on my toes and active! I am also a coffee fiend (but I’m sure you can see why!).
My daughter is the reason I started my business-we found out at 18 months that she may be autistic. That wasn’t the part that scared me-what scared me was not being able to work to provide and support her. She was scheduled for speech therapy, behavioral therapy, occupational therapy, and more several days a week. I wasn’t able to find a suitable job (or sitter), so I created my own opportunities. So here I am! (And I couldn’t be happier!)