In this day and time, more moms are becoming “mompreneurs”. With businesses closing or reducing hours, some of us aren’t able to meet the basic needs and necessities for our families. On top of that, we’re still doing our “regular” mom duties, too: cooking, cleaning, homeschooling, etc. It’s a very stressful time.
Working from home can be a very rewarding venture to tackle, and comes with so many perks. You can stay home with your children/family, make your own hours, do your own thing, etc.
With the holidays coming around, you may find yourself wondering, what DO you get an entrepreneur that’s built their own home business? This post will give you some ideas for gifts you can give to that hard-working mompreneur, because we all know she deserves something nice.
As an Amazon Associate, I may earn from qualifying purchases.
This post may contain affiliate links, and while it may not cost you anything extra, if you make a purchase through any of my links, I may make a small commission. All opinions are my own. Thank you in advance for trusting me! Read more here.
Home Office Decor
- Plants. Plants are a great way to stay zen and add a cute factor!
- Wall Decor. Because who doesn’t love a cute little saying on the wall?
- Relaxation. Sometimes you need something to help you refocus.
- Wall display & organizer. A modern alternative to a corkboard.
- Motivational Calendars. These daily calendars will help push you through your days.
- Organizer. Keep everything in its place! Fun rose gold color.
- Sticky notes. Because you ALWAYS need sticky notes.
- Planner. No matter what we say, moms always need to write things down.
It’s all business
These products may not be a necessity, but I know as a mom who was just starting my own business, I could have used a lot of help with these start-up costs.
- Printer and Ink
- Anti-Virus software
- Microsoft Office software
- Website hosting
- Website themes
- Social Media Marketing Guide
- Virtual Assitant Training
- Pinterest Training
- Productivity Resource bundles
Just for Mom
- Coffee mug. Because every momma runs on coffee (or tea).
- Bath bomb. At the end of the day, you just need to unwind and destress.
- Aromatherapy. Essential oils are a great way to ease your mind and keep your environment calm.
- Meal Planning bundle. Recipes, shopping lists, and more!
- Cleaning/maid service. Most working moms are working and caring for their kids for most of the day, they don’t have much time to clean.
- Nanny/babysitter. A great way to give mom a “day off”!
- Subscription service. Pick one – Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, etc.
Personal Development/Business Books
This list is just a start of some great ideas and stocking stuffers for your favorite mompreneur! Ask her about her business and get her the perfect gift that keeps on giving.
Did I miss the perfect gift? Leave a comment and tell me what that is!