A short while ago I had the most AWESOME opportunity to guest post on swishsocial.co! Tarin LaRoux is also a Pinterest Strategist and gave me the honor to share my knowledge of Pinterest. More specifically, how to verify your Pinterest business account.
Verifying your Pinterest business account comes with many benefits:
- You are seen as a trusted and legitimate website
- You will be able to enable rich pins (pins that give the viewer more information, straight from your website!)
- Your website URL will be displayed in its entirety on your profile
- It improves your SEO
- How to create (or convert to) a Pinterest business account
- How Pinterest can build your business on autopilot
- SEO for Pinterest
- How Pinterest audits can change your business (for the better!)
If you try my methods for verifying your Pinterest account, leave me a comment and tell me which method you used, and if it was easy for you to accomplish!
How do you know if your Pinterest is verified? (After the emails, waiting patiently, etc.) You will have a checkmark next to your URL showing that you’re verified and legitimate!